Today, camera phone has made an evolutionary change in the perception of traditional photography with the DSLR. The main reason for this change is that the camera phone can fit in your pocket than much bulkier DSLR. As well as, the phone camera has some inbuilt apps and software to eliminate further editing of the photos. Resolutions of the camera phone are also awesome in taking the photographs. If you have a hobby of taking photographs and want to improve your skills in taking smartphone photography, you can get the classes from the internet.
Tips to take photos on your phone camera
Now, you are going to see some interesting tips and tricks for taking the amazing photos on your smartphone in a professional manner.
- Know your phone camera settings – Without relying on the default mode of your camera, try to adjust the camera settings that improve the quality of the images. To do so, you need to control the exposure, focus and even white balance and ISO.
- Set the resolution to high – If you want to get the high quality of your photo, you need to set its resolution to high. Instead of zooming the object, try to take the shot closer to get better resolution photos.
- Try to use back camera – Although the front camera is so comfy to take the selfie, it doesn’t give you the highest resolution photos. However, the back camera is equipped with increased megapixels than front camera and so it is better to use the back camera to take the perfect picture.
- Clean the lenses of your camera phone – Since you put your smartphone in your bags and pockets, it may reside with some dust and debris. So, give your phone camera lens a wipe to clean your finger print stains. This will surely help you to take better photos than before.
- Make sure about lighting – Natural lighting is always good to take the perfect shots. So, try to take your photos under the natural lighting.
- Third party apps – You can see so many apps for editing and sharing photographs and you can also use them to enrich your photography effects.